We are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant to play an essential role as part of the operations function. Our operations team consists of a lovely blend of People, Culture, and Finance minds.
We would love your help to:
- Process high volumes of multi-currency influencer invoices
- Prepare weekly payment runs ready for review
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor the finance inbox, managing influencer queries and invoice matters
- Provide payment updates to influencers and the Client Success team
- Resolve any payment matters
Your strengths are:
- Proactive and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Taking initiative and having a problem-solving mindset
We will thrive together if we are aligned on our company values:
One Community - we approach challenges together with optimism. We support and care for each other through ups and downs. When things go wrong, we don’t point fingers. We learn and improve together.
Walk the Talk - We hold ourselves accountable for the promises we make. To our clients, to our colleagues and to each other. When things go wrong, we work tirelessly to put them right.
Evidence First - We observe, we analyse, and we research to guide our decision-making and innovation. We champion fact and evidence over opinions and good guesses.
Push Boundaries - We seek to challenge the status quo. We push ourselves to be the best we can be, every day.
What we can offer you:
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays + your birthday
- Your own MacBook, monitor and a phone allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered