We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
Where your role will sit:
This role is the first of its' kind here at Tailify! You'll be working alongside our incredible Research & Development team: Leo (Lead Data Scientist), Andrea (Data Scientist) and Alan (Senior Research Psychologist) and our amazing strategy team headed up by Luca (Head of Strategy). If you're looking for a role that will play a massive part in changing the Influencer Marketing industry for the better, then look no further! Please pop your application through and we can't wait to read it.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for a data analyst who would also be keen to pick up some machine learning and data science tasks. There is a lot of work to be done as we move from storing agency data in spreadsheets to a database. Improving our internal data collection processes and helping clients with data sharing and tracking. Designing and building visualisation dashboards for internal and external clients. Using statistics to generate learnings from past campaigns to optimise future campaigns and using statistics and machine learning to predict campaign costs.
And when you have got on top of all of that there are a whole host of problems we are trying to solve using AI to understand behaviour and predict influence.
This role would suit someone who has an excellent grasp of statistics, working with and visualising data and wants an opportunity to learn and apply data science skills to difficult problems.
Also it will help if you have a passion either for social media or for behavioural sciences.
- Experience as a data analyst preferably related to marketing
- Quantitative academic background with strong stats skills
- Python (standard libraries, Pandas, Matplotlib)
- Visualisation tools (eg., data studio, tableau)
- Spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Querying databases (either SQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch)
Nice to have:
- Experience with web analytics tools (eg Google Analytics)
- Attribution modelling
- Knowledge of social media
- Interest in psychology or behavioural science
- Some machine learning experience or knowledge
- Client facing and commercial experience
- Knowledge of brand studies and measurement (eg. Nielsen, Attest, Kantar)
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Frequent out-of-office activities and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered