About the Marketing Team
The marketing team at Tailify has big plans for the coming year and needs to expand to reach those goals! We are launching a full rebrand and transforming the marketing at Tailify. From a new website to new design and social, our digital marketing manager will have a clean slate to flex their creative muscles.
As a marketing team for Tailify, we operate as a mini agency within the agency. We create awareness within our target market by creating content, hosting and appearing at events, publishing across social media and promoting on our website. These are just some of the activations we do and there’s always space for experimenting and new channels.
About the Marketing Executive
The Tailify Marketing Executive will take a vital role in the team supporting everything from content creation to marketing strategy and events. Having a passion for influencer marketing and the science that drives it will be key to success in this role. The Marketing Executive will help problem solve and turn the marketing strategy into live activations.
We would love your help with:
- Event organisation and support
- In-person support for events
- Finding global speaking opportunities for the team
- Managing attendees and invites to hosted events
- Managing speaker profile pages and relationships with external events
- Content creation and driving valuable insights from the wider team for use in marketing materials
- Creation of one pagers and sales materials
- Ensuring hero content is translated into social content
- Taking insights from proposals, sales and campaigns to turn into content
- Identifying new opportunities for Tailify Marketing to expand into
- What events should we be hosting, or speaking at?
- What kind of marketing activations could we do, what are we not doing enough of, what should we do less of?
- Who should we be connected with?
We are a great match if you:
- Have a passion for influencer marketing and the science behind it
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a marketing focused role
- Enjoy working in a fast-growing start up where you get the opportunity to wear lots of hats and find your passion
- Love taking the initiative and have a pro-active approach
- Have great attention to detail - catch those typos and ensure everything we’re publishing is high quality
- Love problem solving and seeing projects through to the end
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
- Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered