We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
Tailify is on a high-growth journey and our mission is to scale the team 500% in a few years. The core to our success has come from our incredibly curious, determined and ambitious people. Likewise, our future success will be reflected by the people that we will hire. As our Recruitment Associate you will be instrumental in expanding Tailify, and more importantly; to set up us for a future success. You will have ownership over a set of roles, working closely with our Talent Partner and Head of People.
We would love your help with:
- Managing the full recruitment process for a set of entry-mid level roles; from sourcing/interviewing, all the way to offer stage and beyond
- Implement some real out-of-the-box talent sourcing strategies and build up strong talent communities across all departments at Tailify with a values-first approach
- Ensure that our hiring process is diverse, inclusive and of top quality
- Ensuring that all applicants are given a superb candidate experience throughout the process
- Plan and run graduate workshops and recruitment events.
- Manage and evaluate psychometric testing through Alvalabs
- Assist the People/Ops team in all types of projects such as Christmas/Summer parties, Mental health week, Tailify getaways, Monday breakfasts, and all sorts of fun things that we possibly can come up with.
- Be a culture champion! We take our values seriously, and we would expect the same from you ❤️
- Embed our values in all steps of the hiring process to ensure that we hire the "perfect match" candidates only
- Build honest and authentic relationships with hiring managers/interviewers and support them in all hiring processes
Your strengths are:
- People - You have a sharp eye for top talent and potentials
- Hiring - You are confident leading the full recruitment process for several roles yourself and have previous recruitment experience in a start-up
- Ownership - You are a natural self-starter and entrepreneurial by heart, and eager to have a strong impact on Tailify
- Passion - You genuinely care about finding top talents for Tailify and maintaining an A game candidate experience
- Scaling - You thrive in a high-growth start-up environment and is excited to be a key player in expanding Tailify
- Speed - You are used working on a large number of roles simultaneously and successfully
- Quality - You have a strong quality-over-quantity approach to hiring and only seek to hire the best of the best
- Curiosity - you are a "wait but why?" kinda person by nature and always seek to transform/improve yourself and your work
- Values - you transmit our core values to all candidates in the process and are excellent in spotting such values in potential hires too
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head; we're driven by data. We are guided by the insights. We combine data, psychology and science to embrace second order thinking and generate as much value for ourselves and for our clients.
- Warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world. We care. We love to care. For each other, for our clients, for our communities, and for our world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach with an office in WeWork Waterloo
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Movement: Unlimited Classmate sessions (private led zoom workouts, yoga, and meditations for Tailimates only)
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered