We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
The Client Success team is the beating heart of Tailify — responsible for working with our global brands to understand and deliver high-impact influencer growth programmes.
We are a collective of digital marketing experts who are constantly innovating the way we formulate and deliver campaigns. We embed ourselves within the clients we work with to understand who they are and what success means to them. We are creative and forward thinking, pooling our talents together to craft next-generation influencer marketing campaigns.
The team is global, young and dynamic. We take pride in the work we do and are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve.
Our ideal candidate is excited by the challenge of finding ways to increase the value and results we deliver to clients. You will need previous experience within a similar role for at least a year. Someone excited to understand and be able to steer and provide high-impact influencer growth programmes together with us.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for leading and delivering successful campaigns from start to finish. This includes but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive influencer shortlists
- Detailed campaign briefs
- Warm-hearted influencer communication
- Creative campaign content
- Accurate content statistics
- Cold-headed campaign reporting and analysis
- Working with campaigns across the world. (Bonus points for being fluent in either French, German, Spanish, or Italian).
- Working alongside your fellow CS team through clear communication and constant feedback loops. Also with team Strategy to deliver successful influencer campaigns.
- The main 'day-to-day' client contact, ensuring that clients are informed at all stages of the campaign with punctual and informative communication both written and verbal.
- Seen by your manager as their right (or left!) hand person who truly owns and is accountable for the success of your campaigns!
- Doing so you’ll troubleshoot, spot issuer and errors and develop solutions with your team.
- Take lead and ownership on presenting back ideas, progress and results to clients, with of course support from your manager.
- Driving continuous improvement in our work and processes, through constant feedback, looking to improve not just your team, but the CS department as a whole.
- An example of excellence within the client service team and wider business.
- A trusted advisor to clients and influencers. You will be their idea factory and problem solver.
- Our in-house experts for all things influencer marketing.
We will thrive together if you value
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
- Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A flat structure where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Frequent out-of-office activities and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered