We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
Paid Social Executive:
Tailify is on a high-growth journey and has scaled 100% year on year. The Paid Social team is still in a "start up phase" and as a Paid Social Executive you will be the vital piece of a small (but very ambitious) team; building, growing and delivering large scale paid social services, whilst of course enjoying every part of the process! We are looking for an incredible individual to join our Paid Social team to take our campaign delivery to the next level. Our ideal candidate will thrive off the challenge of building a Paid Social team the ground up.
We would love your help with the following!
Kicking ass on Campaigns:
- Client facing point of contact
- Creating, running & managing Facebook & Google campaigns
- Assisting strategy slides & occasional pitching
- Responsible for the performance/awareness results delivered for clients
- A trusted advisor to clients. You will be their idea factory, consultant, and problem solver
Building the Ship:
- Helping build out and develop internal PS workflow
- Helping collect campaign data for future optimisation
- A trusted advisor to teammates
This might be a perfect match if you have:
- 1+ years experience with Facebook Ads
- 1+ years agency experience
- 3+ months of client-facing experience (e.g. handling accounts/reporting)
- Confident in tracking and conversion optimization
- Experience with budget management & worked with 5+ figure / monthly
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics & Facebook Analytics and other 3rd party tools)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a growth mindset
- 1+ year experience with Google Ads (specifically YouTube)
- Experience manipulating large data spreadsheets
- Experience working primarily with performance clients
- Facebook Blueprint/Google Ads certifications
- Keynote expertise
This might be a perfect match if you are:
- Inquisitive, curious, and growth-oriented (e.g. steps outside of comfort zone, think outside of the box)
- Highly organised with an ability to plan and juggle several projects and tasks at the same time
- Supportive and friendly (be an effective point of contact between clients & team members)
- Adaptive, open-minded, and passionate about growth
- Receptive to feedback
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
- Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered