As a lead strategist at Tailify, you will have a critical role to play to help Tailify's clients start and scale their influencer programmes. You will work closely with senior team members (including account directors, senior strategists and head of department) to drive innovation forward whilst overseeing and coordinating the work of junior strategists. To be considered for this role you need to have first-hand experience of the social and influencer space, ideally in a strategy or account management role.
How do I know if I am a fit?
- You are comfortable with client interactions and are able to understand their objectives or challenges (sometimes even before they voice them).
- You have a deep understanding of the social media and influencer space and are able to instil trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have experience designing measurable campaign strategies anchored in human insights. You don't care about your ideas simply being cool.
- You're always the one to ask too many questions. More specifically, you have a strong interest in understanding humans, ideally with a background in psychology or social science.
- Misaligned images and bad copy keep you up at night. You have experience in presentation design and can package your ideas in banging keynote decks.
- You love to work collaboratively (this role is definitely not for lone wolves!) and are a good project manager.
- You are able to oversee the work of junior team members and help them develop by providing guidance and feedback.
- You are a natural storyteller and know how to capture people's attention (using your natural charisma!)
- You get excited when you read this article.
More specifically, what would I be expected to do as a lead strategist at Tailify?
A curious and analytical mindset
- You will need to digest extensive research and stay on top of current consumer behaviour and social media trends, to understand what will make consumers engage and change their behaviour.
- You have an inherent interest in psychology. You will need to work collaboratively with our in-house research psychologist to uncover key behavioural insights explaining the success of our campaigns.
- You know your way around a spreadsheet. You will need to work collaboratively with our insights/data team to pull quantitative insights from large campaign datasets.
- You understand that the best ideas come from insights and will need to oversee strategists carrying out extensive research into clients, their products, their competitors and their industry.
- You will lead creative brainstorms (sometimes with clients!) and will need to identify and sign off the best ideas.
- You will collaborate with strategists to build out client presentations (including copywriting, visuals, content mock-ups and deck narratives). You will be responsible to sign off any strategy work before it goes out to clients.
A strong commercial acumen
- You will lead on all internal and external client comms, including briefing calls and client pitches where you will need to present your ideas with credibility, excitement and impact.
- You will ensure all ideas put forward to a client are commercially strong and profitable for Tailify as a business.
- You will give a lot of attention to details and have impeccable writing and design skills to make your ideas sound and look amazing.
- You will need to be emotionally intelligent and understand clients better than they understand themselves.
Project management skills
- You will lead on all strategy-related comms with internal and external stakeholders across multiple accounts.
- You will coordinate projects to ensure all deadlines are met (even when the occasional 24h brief lands...)
- You will be expected to be extra responsive and keep up with the fast pace of a start-up environment.
- You will need to have thorough organisation skills and always keep your (virtual) workplace tidy.
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A flat structure where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that last forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel-good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Frequent out-of-office activities and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered