We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
The Client Success team is the beating heart of Tailify — responsible for working with our global brands to understand and deliver high-impact influencer growth programmes.
We are a collective of digital marketing experts who are constantly innovating the way we formulate and deliver campaigns. We embed ourselves within the clients we work with to understand who they are and what success means to them. We are creative and forward thinking, pooling our talents together to craft next-generation influencer marketing campaigns. We take pride in the work we do and are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve.
Client Success Manager:
Your mission if you choose to accept is To lead, develop and organise their pod in order to deliver increasingly successful campaigns for clients. All with the intention of fuelling client growth.
We're looking for a Performance Manager to join our Client Success team to oversee the delivery of successful influencer campaigns with sales KPIs. We're looking for someone with experience running the performance campaign process end-to-end as both an individual contributor and as a leader with a passion for delivering best-in-class client experiences and campaign results.
Our ideal candidate is excited by the challenge of finding ways to increase the value and results we deliver to clients. We’re looking for someone excited to mentor and grow a team to redefine the way the world thinks about influencer marketing and performance campaigns.
As a Client Success Manager, you will:
- Directly responsible for the experience and performance results delivered for your clients.
- The leader of a dedicated campaign delivery team.
- An example of excellence within the business and the catalyst for the professional and personal development of your team.
- A trusted advisor to clients. You will be their idea factory, consultant and problem solver.
- Our in-house experts for all things influencer marketing and performance related.
- The voice of your clients within the company.
- Oversee the end-to-end performance campaign process to make sure it's delivering the results (success) our clients need.
- Manage the essential behind-the-scenes work including: resourcing campaigns, setting deliverables and managing pod utilisation.
- Initiate and help drive the improvement of our performance campaign processes.
- Collect client and team feedback to drive continuous improvement in our work and processes.
- Measure and present campaign progress and results to clients.
- Work alongside the Account Directors to identify and close growth opportunities with our customers.
- Work alongside the Account Directors to ensure customer happiness and retention.
We'd love to meet you if:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working within digital marketing performance campaigns as an individual contributor.
- Experience leading small teams.
- A deep understanding and passion for influencer marketing and how it fits into a company's marketing mix as well as performance campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a can-do attitude.
- Client-centric to the core. You're constantly thinking about your clients as well as campaign results and how we can improve our work.
- Highly organised with an ability to plan and juggle several projects and tasks at the same time.
- Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Birthday: We don't want you to be heads down working on your special day. Enjoy your birthday off!
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: We group up in the office on Wednesdays & Thursdays, otherwise we're flexing.
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered
- Development: We have two in-house coaches ready to support you on your journey to growth