We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
While influence marketing is the most authentic, trustworthy way for consumers to discover products and services aligned with their interests, 98% of global ad spend today still goes to ineffectively and non-consensually buying people’s attention. What is holding back brands from going all in on influence marketing is inconsistent ROI from influence campaigns, which is rooted in the challenge of influencer selection. There are ~100M influencers in the world, and brands don’t have time to take each one out for dinner to find out if they’re a good match. We at Tailify are building a system to match brands and influencers based on latent psychometrics to maximise ROI so that each cause has the best chance of finding their champions. Key to solving this matchmaking problem is discovering a user experience which leverages our insights to inspire brands to work with more influencers and in the right way. Bringing forth the influence economy will nurture a world where marketing is predicated on trust and speaks to our deepest aspirations, and where the wealth of influence is owned by individuals rather than trillion dollar tech giants. This talk provides a good introduction to who we are and what we’re trying to accomplish.
We would love your help with:
- The visual appearance of the product with help of product designers
- Definition and development of the core and architectural features
- Quality and reliability of the front end.
- Automatic CI/CD processes.
- 7+ years of experience in Frontend/Web development.
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, SOLID principles.
- Comprehensive understanding of browser-server interaction (HTTP(S), caching, REST)
- Previous work on SPA applications, understanding of design patterns and client optimisation
- Understanding of Automatic Testing/Continuous Integration practices.
- Expertise with version control systems, especially in Git/GitHub.
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix environment.
We would also love if you have:
- Previous work in Team Lead position
- Experience in implementation of advanced visualisations
- Product development experience
- Previous work in Agile development environment (SCRUM, Kanban, XP)
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel-good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered
- Your Birthday off!