We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
We are looking to hire a Head of Business Development to strategically drive consistent 100% yearly growth. You will lead the Business Development team of five, and grow it to 15 by end of 2021.
Working alongside the management team, this role is responsible for leading the New Business team. You will be responsible for leading and coaching the team, helping them to achieve their sales targets and ensuring brands receive the support and guidance they need to succeed. The role draws on experience and proven, dynamic sales leadership accompanied by knowledge of the media/influencer industry. It carries responsibility for a hugely important proportion of Tailify's future plans, and requires constant improvement and delivery on strategic and tactical priorities.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan to meet the growth targets of the business
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Sales team spirit, motivation and collaboration
- Being a soundboard for everything and anything within the sales cycle
- Support the team in negotiation and closing deals
- Push the interests of the new business team throughout the company
- A smooth onboarding process setting our new starters up for success
- Personal development, progression and up-skilling
- Has thrived in a start-up or agency sales lead role for at least 3-5 years
- Holistic understanding of the marketing landscape
- Familiar with Influencer Marketing and is eager to impact the future of our industry
- Excellent team leader with previous experience up-skilling a young team
- Confident in coaching, training and supporting a sales team to reach their full potential
- Experience in training new systems that can streamline our approach
- Someone with a strong understanding of forecasting, CRM (we use Hubspot)
- A natural supportive motivator
- An empathetic team leader with strong emotional intelligence
- Optimistic to the core, yet equally logical and data driven
- A great listener prepared to be a soundboard for some real out-of-the-box thinking
- In love with the tricky full sales cycle
- An eager individual who's obsessed with making our ambitious vision a reality
- Most importantly someone who really cares about the team and their growth
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
- Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered