We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
Business Development Executive
We’ve worked with some of the world’s biggest and best brands (JustEat and Disney to name a few!) and as a Business Development Executive you will be working on creating relationships with the most exciting new brands in the world that are key to our business. We love commercially-minded people who want to be part of our journey and grow quickly with us as we scale here at Tailify.
We need you to be passionate about:
- Prospecting, developing, and qualifying prospects to build our pipeline to fuel future growth.
- Sourcing and researching prospects so that you can contact them in creative and engaging ways.
- Connecting with prospects on the phone, via email, on social, by standing outside their offices with signs (we've done this before!), or more.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly KPI targets.
- Supporting other areas of the sales team by arranging meetings with key prospects.
We would love if you are:
- Either a recent graduate or have worked as a Business Development Executive at another company for 6-12months
- Meticulous with your planning, and can think of creative ways to get ahead of the game and exceed your targets
- Passionate about influencer marketing and how it is evolving
- Organised, confident, and communicative with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Have a true hunter mentality and love the thrill of winning
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
- Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered