We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our purpose is to advance the science of influence. At Tailify we combine human and machine intelligence to define and bring forward the influence economy. We use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
The Client Success team is the beating heart of Tailify — responsible for working with our global brands to understand and deliver high-impact influencer growth programmes.
We are a collective of digital marketing experts who are constantly innovating the way we formulate and deliver campaigns. We embed ourselves within the clients we work with to understand who they are and what success means to them. We are creative and forward thinking, pooling our talents together to craft next-generation influencer marketing campaigns.
The team is global, young and dynamic. We take pride in the work we do and are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve.
Our ideal candidate is excited by the challenge of finding ways to increase the value and results we deliver to clients. We’re looking for someone excited to understand and deliver high-impact influencer growth programmes together with us.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for campaign delivery and execution.
- The primary point of contact for influencers.
- An example of excellence within the client service team and wider business.
- A trusted advisor to clients and influencers. You will be their idea factory and problem solver.
- Our in-house experts for all things influencer marketing.
We need your help with:
- Work alongside the campaign and strategy team to deliver successful influencer campaigns.
- Execute elements of the campaign process to an exceptional standard in order to deliver the results (success) our clients need. This includes but is not limited to: shortlisting influencers, handling influencer communication, maintaining budgets, managing content creation, and creating campaign reports.
- Collect influencer feedback and ideas to drive continuous improvement in our work and processes.
- Measure and present campaign progress and results.
- Working with campaigns across the world. (Bonus points for being fluent in either French, German, Spanish, or Italian).
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
- Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A Humanocracy (flat structure) where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Monthly out-of-office activities and, weekly breakfasts and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered