For the last decade, Tailify has been on a mission to radically improve how brands market through influence. We are built on the premise that data only tells you what people do. Psychology and behavioural science tell you why they do it. Our ability to codify the psychological principles behind influence is what enables our AI and our service team to deliver you better influencer selection, messaging and measurement than any other agency or human.
We’re a team of cutting edge data scientists, marketers and psychologists using our knowledge to create category leaders. We work with top global brands to create, manage and scale influence programmes.
If you care deeply about the future of the influence economy and believe in the scientific approach, then we want to get to know you better.
The Client Success team is the beating heart of Tailify — responsible for working with our global brands to understand and deliver high-impact influencer growth programmes.
We are a collective of digital marketing experts who are constantly innovating the way we formulate and deliver campaigns. We embed ourselves within the clients we work with to understand who they are and what success means to them. We are creative and forward thinking, pooling our talents together to craft next-generation influencer marketing campaigns.
The team is global, young and dynamic. We take pride in the work we do and are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve.
Our ideal candidate is excited by the challenge of finding ways to increase the value and results we deliver to clients. We’re looking for someone who is excited to understand and deliver high-impact influencer growth programmes together with us.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for delivering and executing successful campaigns from start to finish. This includes but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive influencer shortlists
- Detailed campaign briefs
- Warm-hearted influencer communication
- Creative campaign content
- Accurate content statistic
- Cold-headed campaign reporting and analysis
- Working with campaigns across the world. (Bonus points for being fluent in either French, German, Spanish, or Italian)
- Working alongside the campaign and strategy team to deliver successful influencer campaigns
- Drive continuous improvement in our work and processes
- An example of excellence within the client service team and wider business
- A trusted advisor to clients and influencers. You will be their idea factory and problem solver
- Our in-house experts for all things influencer marketing.
We need your help with:
- Work alongside the campaign and strategy team to deliver successful influencer campaigns.
- Execute elements of the campaign process to an exceptional standard in order to deliver the results (success) our clients need. This includes but is not limited to: shortlisting influencers, handling influencer communication, maintaining budgets, managing content creation, and creating campaign reports.
- Collect influencer feedback and ideas to drive continuous improvement in our work and processes.
- Measure and present campaign progress and results.
- Working with campaigns across the world.
We will thrive together if you value:
- Cold-head and warm-heart; we are a bunch of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
- Better everyday; we question the status quo and believe that we can always do better. We constantly search for ways to improve ourselves, our work and each other.
- Positive influence; we’re brutally honest with each other and with our clients, but always with empathy. We truly care about having an authentic positive influence on each other
What we can offer you:
- Growth: Challenges that will nurture speedy personal and professional growth
- Team: A flat structure where everyone is a CEO of their own role. And friendships that lasts forever!
- Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Equipment: Your own MacBook, screen and a phone bill allowance (plus all the tech tools you need)
- Flexibility: Enjoy a flexible work-from-home approach
- Health: A £40 monthly mental and physical feel good initiative to support your well-being
- Socials: Frequent out-of-office activities and other socials
- Learning: Books on the house! Want to read and learn more? We got it covered